School Site Council
The School Site Council (SSC) demonstrates true shared decision making – across the teaching staff, school administrators, and community members.
The objectives of the SSC are:
- Advise the school regarding the planning, budgeting, implementation, and evaluation of the School Site Plan.
- Study and refine the School Site Plan to meet the educational needs and learning styles of all students.
- Support the goals of the district: Access and Equity, Student Achievement, and Accountability.
- Support the role of the parent, guardian, and caregiver as the first teachers of the child.
- Provide opportunities for all parents, guardians, and caregivers to develop the intellectual, social, and physical abilities of their children.
- Take other actions as required by the California Education Code.
For more information about the SSC, visit SFUSD’s SSC Site.
- SSC Agenda 2/8/22 | Agenda del SSC 8 de febrero
- SSC Agenda 1/11/22 | Agenda del SSC 11 de enero
- SSC Agenda 12/7/21 | Agenda del SSC 7 de deciembre
- SSC Agenda 11/9/21 | Agenda del SSC 9 de noviembre
School Site Counsel Roster 2020-2021
- Ali Uscilka
Jennifer Rojas Cline
- Aileen Kositsky (Special Day Class Teacher)
Cecilia Ponce (3rd Grade Teacher)
Cristina Urbano (Principal)
Sarah Volk (School Social Worker)
Tom Anderson (RSP Teacher)