School Site Council
The School Site Council (SSC) demonstrates true shared decision making – across the teaching staff, school administrators, and community members.
The objectives of the SSC are:
- Advise the school regarding the planning, budgeting, implementation, and evaluation of the School Site Plan.
- Study and refine the School Site Plan to meet the educational needs and learning styles of all students.
- Support the goals of the district: Access and Equity, Student Achievement, and Accountability.
- Support the role of the parent, guardian, and caregiver as the first teachers of the child.
- Provide opportunities for all parents, guardians, and caregivers to develop the intellectual, social, and physical abilities of their children.
- Take other actions as required by the California Education Code.
For more information about the SSC, visit SFUSD’s SSC Site.
School Site Counsel Roster 2018-2019
- Laura Chiera, 3rd grade
- Ray Refuerzo, 4th grade
- Diana Vasquez, 5th grade
- Bethany Goed, 3rd grade
- Rosa Hernandez, Kinder & 2nd grade
- Kevin Cline, 4th grade
- Gabriela Garcia, 3rd grade
- Griselda (Amezcua) Hooks, 1st grade
- Luis Rodriguez, Principal
- Evelyn Hernandez, 1st grade
- Tilcia Olaya, Parent Liaison
- Nataly Terrazas, Noon Monitor